Saturday, March 13, 2010

Will this really work...?

Hey everyone....or right now probably no one. I cant even count how many blogs I've visited that hadn't been updated in months or years. I dunno if I'm diligent enough to maintain it either...but I'm willing to take a stab at it.

Here's my philosophy...

When I was a young child (this pretty much encompasses all of life until I moved away from Brentwood for college) I was pretty argumentative about my beliefs and convictions. Those times make me shutter now. I don't want to be that way. So just to be clear...that is not why I'm creating this blog....I'm writing thoughts down to think out loud in a way and to get peoples opinions and feedback. Much more constructive :)

A thought, musing or meditation is coming soon..... :)

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment